Part of the City’s largest regeneration area and mixed-use development, Wembley Park, is the location of The White Horse pub and restaurant, one of the 400 UK pubs owned by Fuller’s that backs on to the legendary Wembley Stadium.
Well-known chain restaurants of this kind are essentially designed to provide a first-rate dining experience for their customers, and quality heating and ventilation control plays a significant role in this.
In this instance, Fuller’s contractor, Summit Design, a market leader in the design and build of all types of mechanical services to restaurants, pubs, clubs & fast food outlets, selected Sarum Electronics to design, manufacture and supply a HVAC control panel solution for The White Horse’s commercial kitchen and restaurant interior.
The HVAC control solution by Sarum Electronics incorporated:
• Kitchen supply & extract fans.
• Toilet extract fans.
• Airflow proving for gas interlock.
• Electrostatic Precipitator to protect local air quality and reduce the build-up of grease in ducts.
• Odour control to ensure environmental compliance.
• Heat Recovery Units (HRU) to provide the restaurant with sufficient ventilation while minimising energy costs.
• Comfortable temperature control of the restaurant, using LPHW heating and VRF/DX cooling.
• 7-day time clock operation, for the kitchen and restaurant equipment to come online automatically each day.
• Fire alarm interface to turn off fans and gas, if there is a fire alarm.
• Hand/Off/Auto switch to allow the whole system to be disabled, e.g. for maintenance or forced to be in operation even outside of the normal timed operation.